There are two types of membership:
Professional Member: classified as a member who owns or works in either a hotel or restaurant, such as Hotel Owner, General Manager or Chef.
Non-Professional Member: classified as an amateur member who does not own or work in a hotel or restaurant. All other professions and business sectors fall into this member category.
Membership Benefits Include:
• A worldwide network of professional and non-professional members.
• Attendance at extraordinary dinners in your community, region, country, and throughout the world.
• Opportunities to interact with renowned chefs and vintners who are members of the Chaîne.
• Gourmet travel offerings both at home and abroad.
• Subscription to national and international Chaîne magazines.
• Opportunity to join Société Mondiale du Vin to promote the enjoyment, education and understanding of fine wines and crafted beverages.
• Recognition as a member in Paris.
• Opportunity to represent the U.S. Chaîne as an ambassador of goodwill around the world.
Membership includes a subscription to the U.S. Chaîne des Rôtisseurs’ Gastronome, a full color, high-quality magazine that reports on culinary events around the country and provides a calendar of forthcoming opportunities. Fellow members can anticipate being made especially welcome when patronizing Chaîne membership establishments. National dues are set by Chaîne des Rôtisseurs National Office.
Another benefit of being a member of the Chaîne is becoming a part of the Ambassador Corps, which is open to all members. Under the direction of Chancelier des Etats-Unis, the Corps will put you in touch with confrères across the globe. When you are planning a trip, inform the national office of when and where you will be traveling, and the national office will initiate contact with the local Bailliage on your behalf. It is wonderful to enjoy the friendship and camaraderie of Chaîne members in other countries. You know how welcoming you would be to foreign confrères visiting your home turf. The same is true whenever, and wherever, we travel abroad. Being an Ambassador can enhance your travel experience, as there is nothing that can compare to local knowledge and introductions for great meals, wine tastings, and convivial company.
FEES & DUES
Membership in the Orlando Bailliage of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs requires two separate yearly membership payments. One is to the Bailliage de Orlando and one to the National Office.